TERMS & CONDITIONS
The OCCUPANT hereby covenants AND AGREES with TENNY’S APARTMENT as follows:
- To pay for booking at least 24 hours before arrival.
- To pay the VAT rate of 5% (of the apartment rate) and the Security Deposit of 20% (of the applicable total apartment rate) against any damage that may be done on the apartment during the use of same by the Occupant or by a third party caused by the wilful acts, defaults or negligence of the Occupant. Following inspection of the property, the sum of the Security Deposit will then be refunded to the Occupant.
- A late-checkout fee of 5% (of the applicable apartment rate) shall be charged for every hour extended beyond the 12 noon checkout time.
- That the Occupant must have attained the age of maturity and provide a proper form of identification which could be a (Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National I.D. Card).
- That booking cancellation should be done at least 48 hours before arrival. On receipt of notice of cancellation, Tenny’s Apartment will seek to refund the deposit or sum paid to the Occupant. In the event the Occupant fails to inform the management at the above stipulated deadline, a deduction of one night would be removed from the refund. That where for any reason the property ceases to be available or becomes unsuitable, Tenny’s Apartment may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the booking and in that event all sums paid by the Occupant will be refunded or, if the Occupant so requests, Tenny’s Apartment will endeavour to book a suitable alternative for the Occupant.
- That where the Occupant decides to cut down his numbers of days, a one day deduction would be removed from his remaining funds.
- That a maximum of Two (2) Adults are allowed to occupy each bedroom of the apartment. All Children staying at the property must be accompanied by parent(s) or legal guardian(s) at all times.
- The house keeping of the apartment shall be done after three nights ONLY and any other cleaning done shall be subject to an extra cost.
- That a one car parking space has been allocated for each of the apartments within premises.
- Visitors to any of the tenants are required to park their vehicles outside the premises.
- Smoking is prohibited in the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment and on the premises.
- The Occupant should ensure that all electrical appliances are switched off when leaving the apartment, taps and plumbing fittings inclusive; and shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning,
- To use the apartment for residential purpose only, however not to be used for any illegal, prohibited, illicit or immoral purpose, not for any noisy, offensive or dangerous business nor permit any act which may tend to annoy, be a nuisance to or disturb the occupiers of any adjoining or neighbouring premises or the security officers.
- Not to use the demised premises for any form of gambling. political gathering/meetings, or any public spiritual/religious activity.
- Occupants are allowed to host friends and hold get together but must carry out the following rules which are;
- The Occupant must inform the management of Tenny’s place at least 24 hours before the event.
- That there must be no loud noise, clamour, racket, uproar, tumult, commotion, pandemonium as a result of the party/hosting.
- That friends are to remain within the apartment, there must be no loitering of friends around the common areas of the premises and where there is need to leave the apartment all visitors must stay outside the premises.
- That all parties/hosting should end by 10:00pm.
- That the “Occupant” is responsible for any damages that may arise from the party/hosting.
- The “Occupant” is responsible for the conduct and behaviour of their visitors.
- To allow the Tenny’s Apartment, its staff, manager and agents or workmen at all reasonable times during the day and the period of the term granted to enter upon and check the apartment although the prior notice will be given to the Occupant.
- At the expiration of the said period, to peaceably surrender and yield up the apartment to the Tenny’s Apartment with all fixtures however, an inventory shall be jointly taken by the Tenny’s Apartment’s Manager and Occupant to determine the state and condition of the fitting in the apartment where there are no damages, the Security Deposit, as aforementioned shall be refunded to the said Occupant.
- That upon any breach of the afore-mentioned covenant, this agreement shall be deemed terminated.
- That in the event of any breach of this agreement on the part of the Occupant, the Manager reserves the right to re-enter the Two Bedroom apartment and retake possession without further notice which entry shall not constitute trespass in law.
- That if the Occupant is desirous of renewing its period of stay, the Occupant shall, within two (2) days before the expiration of the period granted, give notice of his intention to renew to the Manager or his representative.
- The Occupant agrees to comply with the check-out time of 12 noon on the day of their departure.
- The provisions of this agreement are independent of each other, and as such where any of the provisions in this agreement is determined to be valid, void or enforceable, that shall not affect the validity of other provisions of this agreement.
- No alteration or modification of this agreement shall have any effect unless such alteration or modification is in writing and signed by both parties and witnessed.
- The validity, interpretation or enforcement of this agreement or any valid amendment thereof shall be governed in accordance with the applicable local news and laws of he Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- This Agreement shall be binding on all the parties, their assigns, representatives and successor- in-title. Subject to the provisions of this agreement, this agreement shall not confer any rights upon any to any person other than a party to this agreement.
- This Agreement shall constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between the parties here to subject to any amendments thereof and the terms represent the entire agreement between the parties and exclude liability for any representations made verbally which might otherwise be incorporated as part of the contract between the Occupant and Tenny’s Apartment.
What Guests Say
For a short-let apartment, Tenny's Place is luxurious and very spacious. Their settings are in a class of their own, offering exceptional comfort and tranquillity with living space designed to ensure unrivalled relaxation.
JUMOKE - Lagos, Nigeria
Located and close to everything you need to see and do in Abuja. Their services is top class, the staff literally go out of their way to make you feel special. Thank you for an amazing stay, cannot wait to visit again!
OBINNA - Enugu, Nigeria